- Collected editions
- New publications
- Open Access Publications
- Peter Lang Press
- Martin Meidenbauer Publishing
For over 40 years the Peter Lang Publishing Group has been publishing books in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Law and Economics. Our publishing programme includes all types of scholarly books: monographs, postdoctoral theses, PhD theses, conference proceedings, Festschriften, textbooks, yearbooks, dictionaries, text editions and journals. To date 700 series have appeared, which are edited by established scholars in their respective fields.
The subject series of the Europäische Hochschulschriften especially offer young scholars the opportunity to introduce their work to their field and to interested members of the public.
If you are interested in publishing the scholarly output of your society, we would be happy to discuss options with you. Please contact us.
Our modern and efficient production processes mean the timely publication of the print and electronic versions of your book, for which we can offer a variety of features.
To make your publications known among experts in your field, Peter Lang offers the following:
- Submission of your publication to international directories and databases
- Presentation of your book in our subject catalogues with a distribution of up to 10,000 worldwide
- Display of your book at Peter Lang bookstands at the Frankfurt and Leipzig Book Fairs and many other important conferences (see Events)
- Invitations to review your book sent to relevant journals in the field
- Individual, targeted advertising
For additional information, please visit the Peter Lang Children’s Trust at: www.plct.org.uk